This ‘Health & Well-Being’ workplace analysis and facility checklist is a crucial part of our Company Scan in step 2, ‘knowledge is power’. It has the following goals:
Critical mapping of the current facilities relating to health and well-being at work. How conducive is the workplace to promoting health and well-being?
We look into the five building blocks of a healthy lifestyle and offer innovative ideas.
- Exercise (ergonomics, level of physical activity, sedentary behaviour)
- Nutrition (water, beverages, fruit, vegetables and food transparency)
- Mind (stress management, positive mindset, sleep, relaxation)
- Surroundings (heat, sound, light, air quality, materials, biophilic design)
- Community (human connections, communication, creativity and fun)
- Innovation (innovative ideas about the health and well-being programme)
You can expect specific, usable advice on where there is room for improvement and what your needs and main levers are to improve health and well-being in the workforce by means of health coaching (e.g. workshops) and whealth communications (e.g. nudging). This advice is formulated according to the principle of the priority matrix.